Organization : HCL
Job Role : Graduate Software Trainee
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should analyze the assigned PC/CI (production support/continuous improvement) incidents and propose solutions /fixes
* Should coordinate with technical teams for pending RICEFs
* Must interact with the client and other functional teams for gaining understanding of the requirements
* Should participate in team meetings
* Should train others and prepare and deliver presentations for knowledge sharing amongst different teams in the project.
* Must have improving skill level through Self development / nominating training programs
* Must have skill reverification Tests
* Must be meeting Quality Scores and bringing Innovation & Process Improvement
* Should be able to work effectively in a team whilst enthusing others to do the same for achievement of common goals of the team.
* Should consistently meet or exceed all agreed Productivity parameters as defined for the process.
* Must have good troubleshooting skills
* Must have excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
* Must be exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS NetBackup and back up exp.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.