Organization : HCL
Job Role : Management Trainee
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have technical Skills-Consulting-Program Management
* Should be a conduit between the defined unit and LOB/SDU/Corporate HR on issues| suggestions| etc.
* Should resolve employee queries/ issues related to operational HR activities using tools such as the SSD [Smart Service Desk] or counsel and guide employees on their HR issues.
* Must have front end or support on disciplinary issues and performance related escalations
* Must hand hold and counsel employees during the training phase till deployment so as to successfully transition them from student to professional
* Should implement existing HR HCL policies and processes.
* Must have knowledge on network Monitoring using Whatsupgold , Solar winds etc
* Must have good knowledge & Basic hands on – configuring primary level Cisco routers
* Must have good knowledge & basic hands on – route summarization, VLSM, Sub netting and CIDR
* Should have knowledge of configuring WAN Technologies like Leased Line, knowledge of MPLS
* Must be expertise in troubleshooting TCP/IP connectivity and configuration issues related to DNS,
* Must have knowledge of DHCP and other networking components
* Must have ability to dignose exact issue
* Must have documentation skills for Network Layouts