|Job Role||Management Trainee|
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on domain Competencies-Campus Management-Recruiting and Admissions
- Must ensure availability of right fit for the position at the right time as per the recruitment plan and maintain the supply of technical resources as per Demand/Projections for the specific SDU/DU handled.
- Must have interaction with Business Manager to understand the business need & status update.
- Must perform Data Management & MIS for various internal and external reviews.
- Should plan and manage the external vendors for supply of right candidates from the market to match the profile requirements of the business and provide feedback on the quality of the candidates sourced through the channel.
- As source candidates as per resource requirements for the SDU
- Should ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum average handling time ( AHT), rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases.
- Must have good troubleshooting the issues related to ad servicing
- Must provide email based technical support to clients in different goes – 24*7
- Should follow the workflow & adhere to SLAs – TFR, TRT, TAT, and FCR
- Must maintain high customer satisfaction
- Must help with research and troubleshooting of tough tickets
- Should have knowledge Gap Reduction
- Must process improvement & Escalations management
- Must have product support/Application Support experience
- Must have troubleshooting the issues related to ad servicing
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com