Organization : HCL
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time| quality and cost standards.
* Must develop the codes for the project as per work assignation.
* Must work upon the new requests raised by the client and develop those features.
* Should perform documentation work
* Must maintain the existing project and resolving the issues occurring in the existing project.
* Should analyze the assigned PC/CI (production support/continuous improvement) incidents and propose solutions /fixes
* Must coordinate with technical teams for pending RICEFs
* Should interact with the client and other functional teams for gaining understanding of the requirements
* Must participate in team meetings
* Should train others and prepare and deliver presentations for knowledge sharing amongst different teams in the project.
* Must have documentation skills for Network Layouts
* Should have ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex calls under the guidance of L2.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.