Organization : HCL
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to perform valuation of hedge fund portfolio holdings.
* Should perform analysis of hedge fund performance.
* Must be able to prepare performance/P&L and other related reports.
* Must investigate, communicate, and resolve valuation/P&L related issues with hedge fund clients.
* Must be able to demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks and ensure timely completion, in line with service level agreements.
* Should be able to review deliverables prepared by other analysts.
* Train and/or support other analysts.
* Should liaise and collaborate with various other internal departments such as Fund Accounting, Reconciliations,
* Must perform client Integration, Market Data, Application Support, other local/global management.
* Should engage in team-wide initiatives, projects, new clients and new procedures as required by the dynamic business conditions.
* Should be able to work on other relevant tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
* Candidates must have experience in Pricing or Valuations.
* Having experience in of Valuations and P&L with expertise in pricing is preferred first