Organization : HCL
Job Role : Technical Service Desk
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/ email/ chat for customers end users
* Must route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
* Should coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
* Must be administer and provide User account provisioning.
* Should use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
* Must respond to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
* Should respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
* Must perform user account management activities
* Must escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
* Must have good communication skills and relevant experience of Technical Service Desk
* Candidates should be willing to work in 24*7 Environment
* Candidate should have all the set of documents for the company worked.