Organization : HCL
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Networks-Data-Cisco
* Must have knowledge on network Monitoring using Whatsupgold , Solar winds etc
* Must have good knowledge & Basic hands on – configuring primary level Cisco routers
* Must have good knowledge & basic hands on – route summarization, VLSM, Sub netting and CIDR
* Should have knowledge of configuring WAN Technologies like Leased Line, knowledge of MPLS
* Must be expertise in troubleshooting TCP/IP connectivity and configuration issues related to DNS,
* Must have knowledge of DHCP and other networking components
* Must have ability to dignose exact issue
* Must have documentation skills for Network Layouts
* Should have ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex calls under the guidance of L2.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.