Organization : HCL
Job Role : Lead Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 03
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must create low level and high level mechanical design solutions that strictly comply to industry recognised standards to deliver the assigned design deliverables as per customer requirements.
* Must be able to perform client requirement analysis.
* Should do high level and low level designing and document it.
* Must perform quality process compliance for adherence to defined standards.
* Must have vendor interactions, manufacturability studies, create test and build procedures.
* Should create Engineering change orders, review and validate the generated outputs; maintain relevant documentation in client database.
* Must have deep working knowledge on tools and Standards (ERS)-CAD-SolidWorks
* Must have hands-on and can-do attitude – high energy, positive, deadline-driven, dependable with an ability to deliver results with aggressive deadlines.
* Should be Self-motivated, organized and have strong interpersonal, analytical & perseverance skills.
* Must have accurate understanding of various design processes by working closely with design teams/ environments.
* Should be recognizing the pain areas, identifying the bottlenecks and improvising the design process by innovative CAD/ CAM automation / customization efforts.
* Must have proactive participation in understanding and applying the real time, updated solutions for enhancing the design productivity.
* Should provide CAD/ CAM/ PLM support to other users and help them troubleshoot technical issues.
* Must be supporting Global CAD/ CAM and Design Automation projects.Working closely with global teams on a regular basis and participate in global projects.
* Must help to develop, document and implement global design/ CAD/ CAM best practices.