Organization : HCL
Job Role : Technical Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have knowledge on Primary Tools and Standards (ERS)-CAD-Creo
* Should execute assigned work requests pertaining to creation of drawings, models and low level designs through various tools like AutoCAD, Pro/E etc. as per the client requirements within stipulated timelines.
* Must create new designs and models or redo the existing model for meeting client’s prescribed standards.
* Should create new drawings as per requirements within the stipulated standard levels.
* Must interact with the client engineering team/onsite coordinator/offshore lead for understanding the request and finalizing the scope of work
* Must manually review and validate the generated outputs; maintain relevant documentation in client database.
* Should track, prioritize and plan the assigned tasks and escalate for revisiting the timelines in case of complex work requests.
* Should be supporting to onsite installation and commissioning colleagues for understanding the customer drawings and other technical support.
* Must be visiting the customer for attending the queries and ensuring the engineering drawings approval in time.
* Must have co-ordination with structural engineers for deciding the suitability of structures and supports for various GIS modules.
* Must have hands of experience in 3D tools like creo/pro-E, CAD
* Should have knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc
* Must have knowledge of high voltage gas insulated switchgear (66kv and above)