Organization : HCL
Job Role : L1 Support Engineer
Location : Across India(Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi)
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015,2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must be able to provide L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
* Must have good troubleshooting skills
* Should have fundamental knowledge of Networks
* Must have knowledge on exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
* Should have excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
* Should be exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS NetBackup and backup exp.
* Must have willingness to work in 24*7 environment.
* Should be willing to relocate anywhere in India
* Must be willing to sign a service agreement of 24 Months
* Candidate will be having a probation Period of 18 months
* Should be responsible in providing 100% voice support to the clients and online technical resolution.
* Must provide voice based technical support experience in a global environment
* Should have basic technical knowledge of PCs
* Must have knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking
* Should have technical Knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP
* Should have good communication and conversation skills (verbal and written)
* Paper Based Written Test
* Group Discussion
* Technical Round
* HR Round