Organization : HCL
Job Role : L1 Support Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2014, 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Should have good knowledge on windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
* Should have good troubleshooting skills
* Must have fundamental knowledge of Networks
* Should have voice based technical support experience in a global environment
* Should have basic technical knowledge of PCs
* Must have knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking
* Should have technical Knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP
* Should have working knowledge of exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
* Should have excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
* Must be exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackupand Backup Exec.
* Must be willing to work in 24*7 environment
* Should be willing to relocate anywhere in India
* Must be willing to sign a service agreement of 18 months
* Written Test for Grammar
* Group Discussion
* Technical Round
* HR Round