Organization : HCL
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 20 th December 2016( 11 AM – 2 PM)
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Should be independent in troubleshooting within SLA
* Should manage customer escalations
* Must perform implementation of Six sigma projects
* Must identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary
* Should perform troubleshooting of technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices
* Must be handling tickets/Requests
* Should be ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs
* Must be implementing New technologies and Design changes
* Should be applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level
* Must be responsible for building and maintaining Test environment
* Must update the knowledge base
* Should technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
* Should participate in Monthly steering committee meetings (as required)
* Should participate in monthly QA audits
* Should be working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain)Regards,
* Should be able to work in rotational shifts.
* Should have good communication skills.
SJB Institute of Technology,
# 67, BGS Health & Education City, Dr. Vishnuvardhan Road, Kengeri,
BANGALORE-560 060, INDIA.