Organization : HCL
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 16th & 17th March 2017 ( 11 AM – 2 PM)
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Should respond to written enquiries received from policyholders and IFA’s.
* Must process all insurance related back office operations work like policy claims, alterations and servicing actions on life and pension policies, as determined by the Company Work Management System, to maintain day to day service standards to agreed levels.
* Must ensure consistently high quality standards as per agreed levels.
* Should respond to customer complaints in writing in a professional manner in order to maintain good customer relations.
* Must respond to Customers ensuring that they are treated fairly and that a high level of service is delivered.
* Must be keeping customers informed of any delays in accordance with procedures and customers expectations.
* Must assist in the development of services to current Customers by offering appropriate solutions to any problems.
* Must be able to participate fully in departmental and team meetings in order to relay information and promote effective communication and suggest process improvements as appropriate.
* Should work with colleagues towards operating self managed teams.
* Must work within UK industry compliance and legislative requirements under the guidance of the team Leader, ensuring compliance with controls and procedures.
* Must participate in project work where required whether sponsored by the department or other areas of the company.
* Must be able to undertake any other duties as may be deemed appropriate by the Team Leader and any higher officials.
* Should have good communication skills.
HCL Technologies Limited – Business Services,
107 & 108, Navins WSS Towers,
1st floor, Langs Garden road,