Organization : HCL
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc/M Com
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 16 th September – 20 th September 2016( 11 AM – 2 PM)
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc/M Com from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 can attend the drive.
* Should have excellent communication skills.
* Should have good data entry and typing skills.
* Should have willingness to work in night shifts.
* Having experience in the Healthcare Domain will be an added advantage.
* Should respond to written enquiries received from policyholders.
* Should be able to process all insurance related back office operations work like policy claims, alterations and servicing actions on life and pension policies, as determined by the Company Work Management System, to maintain day to day service standards to agreed levels.
* Must be able to ensure consistently high quality standards as per agreed levels.
* Should be able to respond to customer complaints in writing in a professional manner in order to maintain good customer relations.
* Should be able to respond to Customers ensuring that they are treated fairly and that a high level of service is delivered.
* Should be keeping customers informed of any delays in accordance with procedures and customers expectations.
* Should have good written and verbal skills.
* Must be a effective team player.
* Must be willing to be take the challenging tasks.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
HCL Technologies Limited – Business Services,
1st Floor, Navin’s WSS Tower,
Harris Road, Pudupet, Chennai – 600 002.
Landmark: Near Casino Theatre, Mount Road.