Organization : HCL
Job Role : Automation Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 21st & 22nd August 2017
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to code, design & develop business process automations on the cutting edge Robotic Process Automation platforms in accordance with HCLs standard Robotic Process Automation design principals & conventions.
* Should defect fixing and bug tracking.
* Must have experience in Blue Prism or any other RPA tool is desirable.
* Should work with the various business and technology teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility.
* Should analyse schedule efficiency measurements as well as key indicators such as service level, for continuous improvement.
* Must ensure all required data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis and Re-allocate changes in staffing level.
* Must be good in Basics of Email writing skills.
* Candidates must be well versed/proficient in numbers, Strong in basics of mathematics.
* Must have excellent communication skills is a must
* Candidates with Standing Arrears will not be eligible.
* Should be flexible for U.S Night Shifts.
* Candidates with Arrears/Backlogs are not eligible.
* Should be excellent or very good in Communication Skills.
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
HCL Technologies Ltd – Business Services,
WSS Towers, 1st Floor, No. 107 & No. 108,
Harris Road, Near Casino Theatre, Chennai 600002.
Jayanth – 7013016212