Organization : HCL
Job Role : Collection Process Associate
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 31st – 4th November 2017(11 AM)
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be responsible for deliverables of single or multiple LOBs.
* Should be responsible for all the outbound, I/B calls and Emails,100% calls should be tracked.
* Must be a quick learner and knowledge of all the products.
* Should identify, Develop & implement continuous improvement program to increase productivity, product knowledge,efficiency and best Quality.
* Must have 100 % Attendance and number of Information Security Incidents should be Zero.
* Should maintain accuracy and sanctity of data.
* Must 1st party or 3rd party collection experience required.
* Should knowledge of Computer Peripherals/Operating System & MS-Excel.
* Must have persuasion and convincing skills.
* Should have excellent communication and presentation skills / customer interaction.
* Should be able to work and co-ordinate in a Team.
HCL Technologies Limited,
N5 Building, A-22, Sector – 60, Noida – 201301.