Organization : HCL
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 27 th March – 31 st March 2017 ( 11 AM – 2 PM)
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Should be able to read ad copy content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
* Should be able to rewrite copy to make it easier for people to understand.
* Must be able to verify facts, check if ads are relevant for a given search query or not.
* Should approve final versions of search ads or landing page.
* Should have basic understanding of sponsored search domain.
* Must have ability and access to work on in-house tools of client.
* Should have excellent reading, writing, and understanding skills in the relevant language.
* Must have ability to go through guidelines and work independently.
* Should work with colleagues towards operating self managed teams.
* Must work within UK industry compliance and legislative requirements under the guidance of the team Leader, ensuring compliance with controls and procedures.
* Must participate in project work where required whether sponsored by the department or other areas of the company.
* Must be able to undertake any other duties as may be deemed appropriate by the Team Leader and any higher officials.
* Should have good communication skills.
HCL Technologies Limited,
A-22, Sector-60, Noida,
Nearest Metro Station: Noida City Center.