Organization : HCL
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 7th October 2017
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge on mutual funds and must be able to create Financial Reporting statements.
* Must understand, prepare and review Schedule of Investments, Statement of Assets and Liabilities, Statement of Operations, Statement of Changes in Net Assets and Statement of Cash Flows.
* Should understand, prepare and review Notes to Financial Statements including Financial Highlights.
* Must keep updated and informed of regulatory and procedural changes that may affect the preparation of financial statements.
* Should work with the onshore financial reporting team to address any changes to the financial statements accurately and efficiently.
* Must be able to interpret new accounting pronouncements and work with the financial reporting group to incorporate into footnote templates.
* Should work with and assist other associates in meeting common goals.
* Must independently manage time over the monthly, quarterly and annual production schedules.
* Should develop expertise with few repetitions.
* Must operate in an environment in which the business logic has not been automated.
* Should create and periodically update all SOPs.
* Must be a self-development initiative.
* Should be highly proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word).
* Must have very good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Should have good knowledge of Fund Accounting / Fund Management process.
* Must have good knowledge of US financial reporting.
* Should have good knowledge of financial products (OTC & exchange traded) and market functionalities.
* Must have good communication skills verbal and written.
* Working location will be Chennai.
* Must be willing to work in Night Shifts.
HCL Technologies Ltd., Business Services WSS Towers,
1st Floor, No. 107 & No. 108, Harris Road,
Mount Road, Chennai – 600002, Landmark – Near Casino Theatre.