Organization : HCL
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/B Sc/B Com/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 11 th July – 13 th July 2016( 11 AM – 2 PM)
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/B Sc/B Com/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should be 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should respond to written enquiries received from policyholders.
* Candidate should be able to process all insurance related back office operations work like policy claims, alterations and servicing actions on life and pension policies, as determined by the Company Work Management System, to maintain day to day service standards to agreed levels.
* Candidate must be able to ensure consistently high quality standards as per agreed levels.
* Candidate should be able to respond to customer complaints in writing in a professional manner in order to maintain good customer relations.
* Candidate should be able to respond to Customers ensuring that they are treated fairly and that a high level of service is delivered.
* Candidate must be keeping customers informed of any delays in accordance with procedures and customers expectations.
* Candidate should have good written and verbal skills.
* Candidate should be effective team player.
* Candidate must be willing to be take the challenging tasks.
* Candidate should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
HCL Technologies Ltd Business Services,
WSS Towers, 1st Floor, No. 106 & 108,
Harris Road, Langs Garden Road, Chennai -600002,
Landmark – Near Casino Theater.