Organization : HCL
Job Role : Data Design Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hcl.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 9th December 2017( 11 AM – 2 PM)
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage start ups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Info systems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs can apply.
* Must have good Communication Skills.
* Must have creation of Parts catalogues/service manuals/Repair manuals
* Must be collecting information from the PDM/PLM and creating/updating the manuals
* Must have creation of 2D illustrations using 2D tools like corel draw
* Must be creating/Modifying the existing Bill of materials and illustrations
* Should be identifying the parts location in the vehicles
* Must be reading the production documents to find the location of parts
* Should be Self-motivated, organized and have strong interpersonal, analytical & perseverance skills.
* Must have accurate understanding of various design processes by working closely with design teams/ environments.
* Should be recognizing the pain areas, identifying the bottlenecks and improvising the design process by innovative CAD/ CAM automation / customization efforts.
* Must have proactive participation in understanding and applying the real time, updated solutions for enhancing the design productivity.
* Should provide CAD/ CAM/ PLM support to other users and help them troubleshoot technical issues.
* Must be supporting Global CAD/ CAM and Design Automation projects.Working closely with global teams on a regular basis and participate in global projects.
* Must help to develop, document and implement global design/ CAD/ CAM best practices.
HCL Technologies Ltd
Plot No-3, Surya Sapphire, Electronics City, Phase-I,
Bangalore – Karnataka (India)-560100.