Organization : HDFC Bank
Job Role : Executive Sales Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : www.hdfcbank.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Selection Process : Face – to – Face Interview
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Candidate should be ready to join immediately and interested to work in Insurance Sales domain.
* Candidate must be ‘Executive Sales Trainee’ at J2 band (one level above than the entry level front line sales employees)
* Performance based sales incentives over and above salary
* Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance degree from a well-recognized ‘Manipal Global’ University in a year
* HDFC Life Smart Achievers Program is an initiative by HDFC Life in association with Manipal Global to nurture the industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill sets in the field of insurance sales.
* Aptitude Test
* Technical Round
* HR Round