Organization : HDFC Bank
Job Role : Junior Auditor
Location : Across India
Qualification : CA/MBA/MCA
Experience : 0 – 5 years
Salary : Rs 2 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.hdfcbank.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Selection Process: Face – to – Face Interview
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People.
* Assist the senior auditor in carrying out audits of Retail Assets / Infrastructure Finance / Healthcare Finance / Commercial Transportation Group/ Mortgage Finance at Hub / CPU locations , Centralized WBO function such CMS, Govt Business , FIG Ops etc. assigned from time to time.
* Submission of audit findings/ observations to the Senior Auditor.
* Updation of Audit Data Base on an event basis.
* Follow up for Audit responses and review compliances for appropriate closure.
* Completion of SOX assignment within the time frames assigned by senior management.
* Aptitude Test
* Technical Round
* HR Round