HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. HDFC Bank is recruiting for freshers for multiple positions as graduate trainees across india and this post provides the information regarding multiple vacancies available and application process etc.
List Of Vacancies:
* Graduate Trainee
* Must have completed graduation or must have equivalent qualification required for this position from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply
* Should be result and target oriented
* Must have good communication and presentation skills.
* Should be able to understand financials.
* Should be good at team building and team handling.
* Should be self-motivated and also motivate the team.
* Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes in external environment and management requirements.
* Sales Target achievement: Working with branches, the Bank’s direct sales agents (DSA) and other channels to acquire business through optimal use of every resource in the branch. This includes recruiting new DSA’s and bringing them up at par with our business. Create visibility, awareness and promotion of the product ensuring continuous lead generation and bringing in more business.
* Customer Service: Timely updating of customer relationship management (CRM) and other systems. Follow up with credit for timely decision and disbursal within agreed turn around times.
* Productivity of DSA: Engage with every branch resource to ensure good lead flow. This will lead to branches meeting their budgets and better conversion ratios.
* Cross sell: Understand customer requirements and bundle the offering to meet customer expectations and help delivering on one bank one solution.
* Process Adherence: Follow processes, branch visits, lead management, updates and improve upon efficiency
Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 1.8 – 2.4 LPA