Organization : Helix Tech
Job Role : UI Designer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Helix Tech is a Mobile First startup headquartered out of goa, yes goa!!! Helping Entrepreneurs & Enterprises Build and Manage Next Generation Mobile Experiences rapidly!We’re a family of young, enthusiastic and positive individuals. We at Helix Tech work smart and party with passion..! From creating something new and letting our thoughts become things, Big things! Innovation is our business & Optimism is our core. We’ve Recently Launched Helix Tech LABS a product division of the company Having its Focus on the Internet for the Next Billion in growing markets of Southeast Asia. Looking to Build Apps for the New To Net users in areas of healthcare ,Education ,Economic Empowerment & Public Utilities.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have overall responsibility for understanding a client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
* Should engage with the business development team and/or client early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
* Should develop understanding of the end users of the website/application through secondary and primary research (user interviews, traffic data).
* Should present high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
* Must be a capable of working directly with clients in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the
prototypes in a short time.
* Must be able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing
* Must have mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks.
* Must have conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
* Should have excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
* Must have good eyes for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
* Must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
* Should have good communication and inter personnel skills.
* Must be effective team player and good problem solver
* Should have good analytical and logical reasoning skills.