Organization : Henkel
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.henkal.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Henkel Adhesive technologies is a global leader in bonding, sealing and surface cures – due to our formidable humans.We create distinctive value for our clients and our technologies can be observed in lots of objects touching our lives every day. Our success is constructed on constant innovation and humans who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is way more than just a job.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be part of designing, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design Sign Off, Generating and updating design best practices, Design Standards.
* Should have knowledge of Design Interface (Internal & External), Production sign off -Internal & External Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) sign off.
* Must be part modeling Structural, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, Validation Simulation Vs. Actual.
* Must be able to generate and update Modeling best practices and support Part designing.
* Should have validation of parts as per customer specs All new program, Validation of all Material change, Process change.
* Should have experience of working in a generating set or engine test environment
* Must have working experience in leading projects
* Should have working knowledge of generator sets
* Having experience in PTC Creo (Formerly Pro/Engineer) will be an added advantage
* Should have excellent communication skills
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.