Organization : Hexaware Technologies
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hexaware.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Hexaware may be a international supplier of IT and method outsourcing services. we tend to focus completely on increasing consumer returns from outsourcing and off-shoring. we’ve in depth expertise in managing massive IT applications in real time still as in providing high price services around packaged enterprise applications like SAP, Oracle eBusiness Solutions and People Soft.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Must have good programming experience through projects executed during graduate program.
* Should have presented technical papers on their subject of interest and carried out potential R&D work on the same line.
* Should be tech-savvy and platform agnostic.
* Must need to have advanced math skills, which allows to write complex algorithms required for
* Must be capable to work on any programming language showing quick learning ability.
* Should have worked on any of the following programming languages; Python, Node.js, C#, PHP, Java with experience covering client-server, networking, and database systems.
* Should have development experience on web-application development, mobile apps (android / iOS)
automation tools and general development projects.
* Should have experience on popular development frameworks for building commercial applications is
* Should have knowledge on web services / API integrations through frameworks & popular web protocols is mandatory.
* Should be familiar with ORM libraries & databases like MySQL, MongoDB or other systems.
* Must have understanding of async programming, event-driven & common design patterns is highly
* Should have good understanding of server-side templating languages, data interchange formats like JSON /XML is preferred.
* Should have strong skills on unit testing, debugging & versioning are required