|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 LPA|
Hexaware may be a international supplier of IT and method outsourcing services. we tend to focus completely on increasing consumer returns from outsourcing and off-shoring. we’ve in depth expertise in managing massive IT applications in real time still as in providing high price services around packaged enterprise applications like SAP, Oracle eBusiness Solutions and People Soft.
- Should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must not have any history of active backlogs
- Must have good communication skills
- Should provide day-to-day hands on support to the organization’s server and end user systems including laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices and applications.
- Must interface mainly with internal employees and departments with some interaction with external clients.
- Common tasks include troubleshooting user desktop issues, building and configuring new PC’s, performing various updates.
- Must be providing remote support for branch offices. Other areas of responsibility are LAN support, break/fix, software/hardware upgrades, patch management, Anti-Virus management, image management, application installs, user support and training, etc.
- Should maintain detailed and up-to-date licenses and hardware/software inventory.
- Must have laptop/desktop Deployments and Break/Fix/Troubleshooting (Windows and Macs).
- Must have basic knowledge of WAN/LAN networking.
- Must have user Support and Training.
- Should manage IT Department documentation.
- Must perform Preventive Maintenance.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skill knowledge
- Should have desktop and Laptop Break/Fix experience.
- Must have knowledge of remote diagnostics tools.
- Should have Mac OS experience a plus.
- Must have desktop Security Best Practices required.
- Must have experience in Routers / Firewall / Backup Solutions / Virtualization a plus.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- HR Interview
- Versant & Communication Round
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com