Organization : Hinduja Global Solutions
Job Role : Back Office Process Associate
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hindujagroup.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 6th – 16th December 2017( 11 AM)
Hinduja Global Solutions, is a pure play business process outsourcing service provider headquartered in Bangalore, and part of the Hinduja Group. Formerly known as HTMT Global, the company re-branded itself as HGS in line with the group policy. It has 40000+ employees world wide with a large employee base in India. It has presence in about 12 countries including Philippines, USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Mauritius, UAE and Jamaica. In India, it has more than 24 “delivery centers” including major cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and growing cities like Mysore, Nagercoil, Durgapur, Siliguri, and Guntur.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good Communication Skills in English,Hindi.
* Should have good 9 working hours inclusive of 1hr break.
* Must be working for 5 working days and Saturday and Sunday off Needs to be in compliance with all the operational requirements and work as per the companys norms and policies.
* Should be flexible to work in Shifts (1week Day/1week Night) Transport provided.
* Should answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
* Must keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
* Should process orders, forms and applications.
* Must follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
* Must refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation
* Must have willingness to work in Rotational Shifts (24×7).
* Must have good communications skills.
* Should have ability to listen and active problem solving skills.
* Must have good interpersonal skills.
* Must have ability to handle pressure.
* Must have basic Computer knowledge.
* Must be providing an interface between customers and the client/company.
* Candidates who have good communications skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well.
* Should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer’s problem.
Vashi International InfoTech Park,
Above Vashi Railway Station, Tower No1,
4th Floor, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400703.
Pushpa Koli – 9967488838 or 7977785460