Organization : Hinduja Global Solutions
Job Role : Email Support/Non-Voice Process
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/MBA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hindujagroup.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 8 st August – 13 th August 2016(10 AM – 3 PM)
Hinduja Global Solutions, is a pure play business process outsourcing service provider headquartered in Bangalore, and part of the Hinduja Group. Formerly known as HTMT Global, the company re-branded itself as HGS in line with the group policy. It has 40000+ employees world wide with a large employee base in India. It has presence in about 12 countries including Philippines, USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Mauritius, UAE and Jamaica. In India, it has more than 24 “delivery centers” including major cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and growing cities like Mysore, Nagercoil, Durgapur, Siliguri, and Guntur.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with the Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, Delivery Associates in real time.
* Should develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
* Must be able for providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
* Should have good knowledge of working over internet and an ability to successfully navigate websites.
* Must be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
* Should be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
* Should have demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must be willing to work in night shifts.
Hinduja Global Solutions,
HGS CHAMBERS Building, 2nd FLoor, Garvebhavi Palya,,
Hosur Road, Landmark: Just Behind RNS Motors,Bangalore, Karnataka-India.