|Job Role||Intern Trainee|
Honeywell International Inc. is a publicly-traded conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States that produces commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems.In 2018, Honeywell ranked 77th in the Fortune 500.Honeywell has a global workforce of approximately 110,000, of whom approximately 44,000 are employed in the United States.As Honeywell’s company grew (thanks in part to the acquisition of Jewell Manufacturing Company in 1922 to better automate his heating system) it began to clash with the renamed Minneapolis Heat Regulator Company. This led to the merging of both companies into the publicly held Minneapolis-Honeywell Regulator Company in 1927.
- Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised universities.
- Passed outs of 2019 are welcomed
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team.
- Should collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who’s expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs
- Must capable of analyzing designs
- Must have good knowledge on Design Interpretation
- Should Test Products
- Must be able to analyse failures
- Should be good in Documentation Preparation
- Must have ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Demonstrated experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated extra-curricular/leadership experience.