Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should responsible for maintaining HR records for Honeywell employees.
* Should provide the scope of this responsibility covers data administration for all classes of employees including expatriates and executive employees of Honeywell across the globe.
* Should be responsible for manual update of employee records where there is a failure in the tier 0 self service mode.
* Must be applying business and global data standard rules to ensure that the data entered or corrected corresponds to the rules and regulations.
* Tier 1 issues and inquiries resolution.
* Must perform escalation of issues that could not be resolved at Tier 1 to the SME of the team.
* Should use the escalation Matrix to quickly and efficiently escalate issues.
* Must interact with downstream and support teams to resolve issues and inquiries.
* Should conduct Internal audits to ensure that there are no data entry defects and if defects are identified, capture and report them in Siebel CRM.
* Should communicate as needed with the HRG, Managers and downstream teams for resolution of work ontime.
* Must provide Root Cause Analysis and improvement plans for any misses to the adherence to SLA’s.
* Should escalate issues in a timely manner to the SME so that necessary action can be taken to prevent SLA slippage.
* Must have strong Communication skills (verbal & written).
* Should have knowledge of PeopleSoft HR modules.
* Must have knowledge of Siebel CRM.
* Must have prior experience in working in a BPO environment ( 1 to 2 years ) preferably in HR Services back office.
* Should have working knowledge of MS Office tools.
* Must be get trainned in Lean concepts and applicability ( will be a plus ).
* Freshers can also be considered for this position as the position is trainable.
* However aptitude to learn and perform is important.