Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Should Work on projects independently with guidance(If required) from DL/LE/Sr. Engineer- Control system Hardware/ Software Detail Design
* Must perform engineering tasks as planned by the DL/LE/Sr. Engineer for the project as per SOS and JID.
* Should be responsible to ensure that assigned project tasks are executed within agreed schedule to meet the customer requirements.
* Should have preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification.
* Should be identifying potential issues and flagging them proactively to DL’s/LE/Sr. Engrs.
* Must implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Actions to prevent recurrence of captured defects
* Should be able to identify possible improvement opportunities in processes and standards
* Must ensure common methods, techniques, tools and products as agreed by the knowledge communities / Process
* Owner Group (POG) Leaders are being effectively applied and provide feedback for future improvement