Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Must have demonstrated in depth technical knowledge of C.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must be able to solve clearly defined problems that are limited to assignment work area.
* Must possess ability to think out of the box & propose creative solutions
* Should be able to identify improvement areas in the product/ process
* Should be able to impact business opportunities through successful completion of tasks and projects and through suggestions for improvement in products and processes.
* Must be self motivated and continuously improves performance level and efficiency
* Should have ability to identify the risks & escalate as necessary
* Should performs necessary work to accomplish specific task/team objectives within overall cost and schedule.
* Must be accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
* Must have understanding of core processes.
* Should have good interpersonal and effective teaming abilities
* Must be a skillful technical contribute to a project; enhances the success of the project by contributing improvement ideas.
* Should have ability to work in a diversified environment
* Should have good oral and written communication skills.
* Should interacts with project team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues.