Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Provide access to MyAerospace.Honeywell.com and reset passwords.
* Update customer’s web profile.
* Interact with various Honeywell departments to ensure customer cases are resolved in timely manner.
* Co-Ordinate with business CBM’s & CSM’s to ensure customer complaints are resolved within TAT.
* Meet all the Business CTQ’s with minimal errors.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must be able to cater the customer’s access related queries on catalog, online ordering, order status, E-Findings & Product
* Must have basic MS EXCEL skills.
* Should have excellent Communication Skills.
* Must be good effective Team Player.
* Must be a logical Bent of mind.
* Should have excellent customer service skills.
* Should have experience of working on sales force will be an added advantage.
* Must be generating daily, weekly and monthly reports from SFDC.