Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification and sending out meeting notes
* Creates the workbook, folder structure in line with the standard practices & process Identifying potential issues, technical risks and flagging them proactively to DL’s.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must execute projects independently with minimal guidance from DL / LE – Control system Hardware/ Software Detail Design, Testing, FAT with customer.
* Candidate must review project inputs and tender specification
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.