Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Responsible for answering Tier 1 calls to support end customers resolve product related issues to the best of their satisfaction.
* Meet all the targets laid down as client requirements under all circumstances – Schedule Adherence, Service Level, VoC, AHT, Calls per Rep, Call quality.
* Have an individual development plan to improve skill set to Tech Support Specialist responsibilities.
* Seek feedback from immediate supervisors via 1-O-1 or metrics discussion
* Seek knowledge sharing sessions with HD/SA for self improvement
* Work closely with immediate supervisor for all performance, learning and development aspects.
* Candidate should BE/B Tech/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be able to operate PC based programs in a Windows environment.
* Candidate should have ability to gather and assimilate data to deliver accurate solutions to the customer in a professional manner.
* Candidate should take the initiative to lead and supports team members in dealing with change.
* Candidate should have up-to-date technical knowledge, skills and experience to effectively perform jobs and contribute to the success of the department.
* Candidate should maximize productivity levels while providing world class customer service.
* Candidate should display effective problem solving skills.
* Candidate should Demonstrate effective use of soft skills – listening, probing and questioning.
* Candidate should have effective communication skills and appropriate usage of the English language
* Candidate should have flexibility to work in shifts.