Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : Technical Writer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
* Should be able to join a team of talented writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
* Should work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
* Should analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
* Should create and maintain the information architecture.
* Should produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
* Should write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
* Should create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
* Should be an expertise with documentation tools such as Adobe FrameMaker, XML Authoring Tools, MadCap Flare, Graphics and Videos, Version Control and Content Management Systems.
* Should have proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
* Must have ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
* Should have ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
* Should have excellent written skills in English.
* Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Should have basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.