Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : Customer Service Representative
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of principles and best practices in (customer service)
* Must have good team and communication skills
* Must have an ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
* Should have ability to learn quickly
* Must have experience with SAP, Customer Portals, Oracle, Excel, integrated reporting systems
* Must serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
* Should respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA’s.
* Should communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.
* Should process orders including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
* Should act as a change agent and look for ways to improve Customer Care processes.