Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should understand the product requirements / design implementation and define the test scenarios
* Must be capable to design the test hardware as per test requirements
* Should ensure all hardware drawings and requirement/design documents are thoroughly reviewed before sending it to customers/partners.
* Must assist test development with diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of production issues.
* Should develops ways to improve test method and processes that provides the highest test coverage resulting in increased yield.
* Position also requires working on multiple projects/programs concurrently in a fast paced environment.
* Should require technical ownership on assigned projects.
* Should be able to resolve the problem on his/her own, with very limited support from Lead.
* Must have basic understanding of test hardware and software design
* Should have knowledge of ATEs (Automated Test Equipment) and Interface Test Adapter/Cable harness design; includes mechanical and electrical.
* Must have basic understanding of functional testing of an electronic product / PCB / PBAs
* Must be experienced in circuit analysis and hands on experience in simulation tools like SABER or Circuit Maker or PSPICE.
* Should have basic understanding of Instruments and their usage (Measuring & Sourcing instruments)
* Must have basic understanding of C, C++, LabVIEW or LabWindows/CVI programming.
* Must have basic knowledge in Electronic Components, connectors, switching methods and test adapter design.