Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have an understanding of NPI / Product Development Life Cycle and Product Design skills with Problem solving and analytical capability.
* Must have experience in creating concept modeling in Solid works / Pro/E and detailed drawing.
* Should have mechanical Packaging (Package different parts and sub-assly to form a product meeting functional
& customer requirements) skills for electronic products
* Must have knowledge on design of mechanical elements such as flow control valves, ratchet mechanisms, springs etc
* Should have exposure to any analysis tools such as Ansys, CFD is an added advantage
* Must have experience on GD & T, Tolerance Analysis, DFMA (Design for Manufacturing and Assembly).
* Must have good Knowledge in Drafting Standards especially ASME 14.5M, DIN, BSS, etc
* Should have understanding on Different Manufacturing Processes like Plastic Injection Molding, Metal Parts Machining, Casting, sheet metal process, Joining methods (crimpling, welding, brazing, soldering) and basic tool design exposure is essential
* Must have good knowledge on Material selection (Engineering Plastics, Rubber & Metals) and mechanical hardware selection such as Screws, gaskets, O rings and other sealing elements
* Should expertise in 3D Modeling and Parametric Detailing, Family Tables.
* Must have expertise in Pro/E 2001, Solid works & AutoCAD.
* Must have exposure to Six Sigma methodology / statistical methods.
* Should be expertise in QFD, DFMEA, PFMEA etc
* Must have experience in Engineering change Request and Engineering change order implementation & Oracle / MRP tool
* Must have exposure to design of Personal protection equipment such as Respirators, SCBA
* Should have excellent coordinating and interacting skills, particularly of cross functional teams on a Global basis
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must have excellent problem analysis, judgment and technical decision making skills
* Should have excellent implementation skills like Planning, Estimation, Execution and Quality check.