Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : Product Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform verification of data sheet after receipt from sales and give feedbact to respective department for further needful action/information.
* Must be able to perform Job Allocation & monitoring for Assembly, calibration, Testing etc.
* Should perform verification of Manufactured meters w.r.t. applicable data sheet, IS and preparation for final checklist and job card for each meter.
* Should be planning for FG product and clearance to dispatch section
* Must have knowledge for applicable IS & IEC standards for Energy Meters
* Should have compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISO 27001 norms, BIS norms & company policies
* Must be managing the departmental team and Placement of workforce to complete the manufacturing task (Manpower planning and material planning in shift).
* Should perform analysis of the faults in any manufacturing process & corrective action for improvement.
* Will be involved in daily / monthly production, FPY data capturing & reporting.
* Must be developing process for new product, i.e. PFMEA, control plan and SOS.
* Must have capacity calculation, BOM calculation.
* Must provide training to new associates.
* Must apply lean principal on line, line balancing.
* Should be developing tools, Jigs and Fixtures.
* Must draw and understand engineering drawings.
* Should have compliance to HSE norms, Improvement on HSE score by audit and action.
* Must have knowledge of improvement Projects BIQ/TPM Implementations.
* Should have knowledge of ERP System (MFGPRO/SAP)
* Must have preventative maintenance of tools & jigs on time
* Must have hands on work ethic
* Should have regulatory understanding knowledge.
* Should provide clear and concise communications
* Should be greenbelt Certified
* Must have proficient computer skills
* Should have ability to work independently
* Must have knowledge of six sigma tools
* Should have ability to partner with others on projects
* Must have understanding of quality processes