Organization : Honeywell
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.honeywell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have understanding of various software development lifecycle
* Must have demonstrated ability to develop efficient and high quality software
* Should have knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
* Should diverse and global teaming and collaboration
* Must be a effective communicator
* Should quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
* Must have ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
* Should have ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
* Must have strong customer orientation, Willingness to travel
* Must have ability to visualize problems at field sites and diagnose remotely
* Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Should self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision and sometimes under extreme pressure
* Must be prepared to travel domestic or overseas as needed
* Should have ability to work together with different functional & delivery teams
* Must have demonstrated and Influencing skills to articulate independent Product Quality view
* Must have right level of Negotiation skills & conflict management capability.