Organization : Hewlett-Packard
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Designing and implementing new features in a highly scalable, maintainable, secure and innovative manner.
* Helping us conquer our big technical hurdles.
* Working as part of a fast paced, creative and energized agile software development team.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have proficiency in C, C++, C# (.NET technologies) and design patterns on Windows platforms.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have experience in successful delivery for products to the market using the Agile methodology.
* Must have ability to build software solutions from ground up.
* Must have ability and flexible to work at any layers of the software as per product development requirements.
* Should have hands on knowledge on Windows programming (multi-threading, sockets, etc.) and Windows application development.
* Must have good working knowledge of operating system concepts, Security and all current Windows OS versions.
* Should have knowledge of GIT, SVN or any source control system and Agile development methodology.
* Must have ability to quickly understand complex applications, implement new features, debug issues.
* Should have knowledge of SaaS development and modern device communication protocols is a definite plus.
* Must have self-starter with desire to work across a variety of requirements.
* Should have excellent communication skills through email, specs and design docs.
* Must be highly collaborative personality and excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with all levels of management.
* Should have strong problem solving skills, attention to detail.
* Should be able to take personal responsibility for code quality and security.
* Must know how to effectively manage your time and reliably ship.