Organization : Hewlett-Packard
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience or understanding of electrical design tools and software packages.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have good understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms
* Must also have understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions.
* Should have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Should have proficiency in C, C++, C# (.NET technologies) and design patterns on Windows platforms.
* Should have hands on knowledge on Windows programming (multi-threading, sockets, etc.) and Windows application development.
* Must have good working knowledge of operating system concepts, Security and all current Windows OS versions.
* Should have knowledge of GIT, SVN or any source control system and Agile development methodology.
* Must have self-starter with desire to work across a variety of requirements.
* Should be able to work in rotational shifts.
* Should have excellent communication skills through email, specs and design docs.