Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Junior Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C , C++ & Java
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Participates as a member of development team.
* Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
* Participates in code reviews.
* Prepares and executes unit tests.
* Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
* Performs work assigned by others.
* Accountable for own work.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate may include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
* Candidate must have experience in writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net.
* Candidate must have basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
* Candidate must have experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should have good analytical & reasoning skills.
* Candidate must have good inter personnel & trouble shooting skills.