Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Network Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Candidate will be responsible for following responsibilities:
* Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
* Independently implement changes/solutions to meet customer and/or trade/the company Information Technology infrastructure needs within area of technical responsibility.
* Apply patch and security changes per policy.
* Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
* Understand the company solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer and/or trade infrastructure needs within area of responsibility.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate must provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
* Candidate must participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation.
* Candidate must work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global. Typically advises or sets direction for single customer/small group of similar customers or Country or subregion.
* Candidate must coordinate between customers, Client Services team, Operations team and Engineering for fast, clear and satisfactory resolution of customer issues.
* Candidate must provide feedback to process team (HP Enabling Services) to contribute to process improvement.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills.