Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Network Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C & TCP/IP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate must be very strong in “C” Programming, OS basics & Data structures.
* Candidate should have experience in software design/development with a Strong understanding of Operating System concepts.
* Candidate should have good understanding and experience in wireless protocols
* Candidate should have development experience in protocols of 802.11a/b/n/w/ac.
* Candidate should have experience in networking domain, knowledge of protocols like TCP/IP stack, BGP, RIP,OSPF, LLDP and layer2 switching, IP forwarding, , MPLS,…..
* Candidate should have working knowledge of OS’s such as Unix, VxWorks, embedded Linux, ..etc
* Candidate should have experience in Linux Driver development.
* Candidate must have design and architectural experience.
* Candidate should have very good understanding of Entire software development lifecycle.
* Candidate must be able to influence Value Chain teams like Hardware, Product Planning, Customer facing teams like marketing & Support.
* Candidate must be able to lead more than one projects.