Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Networking Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Networking
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team.
* Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
* Performs work assigned by others.
* Accountable for own work.
* Below are the few responsibility on day to day basis for Event Management Analyst
* Eyes on Glass Monitoring
* Event Management Monitor
* Early Indicator monitoring
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have good verbal and written communications skills.
* Candidate should have good understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
* Candidate must have understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance).
* Candidate should have experience in monitoring and reacting to system events and end user / business requests.
* Candidate must have knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
* Candidate must be good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
* Candidate must have basic organizational and analytical skills.
* Candidate should perform basic analysis of functional or service requirements. Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
* Candidate must be able to provide end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services. Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
* Candidate must be able to monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
* Candidate must ensure complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.