Organization : Hewlett-Packard
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have good programming and Reporting skills.
* Must have experience in using SQL, Visual Basic, Excel & Access.
* Must have basic knowledge of company operational processes.
* Should also have basic understanding of core company businesses and revenue cycle.
* Should have good communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
* Must have good knowledge of process area.
* Should communicate with project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and function.
* Should be able conduct research and data analysis for assigned projects.
* Must be responsible for quality testing, analysis and troubleshooting
* Should also be responsible for process improvement projects
* Should be able to support process/program development with guidance at the business unit or country level.