Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to perform code and program enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
* Should execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Should develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
* Should participate as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
* Should have experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
* Must have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
* Should have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Must have good fluency in English.
* Should have intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
* Should be willing to work in the Night shifts
* Must have developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
* Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Must have good teamwork skills.